Wednesday 11 November 2020

CREATING FICTIONAL SPACE 

I began research right away on the creation of fictional space and how it can be achieved, to specify I was looking into art which had successfully given a sense of space without Linear Perspective having been the providing force. I found a great deal of sources created across a wide range of processes and medias in art. Ranging from the historical eastern sense of perspective/space through to modern cinema and how fictional landscapes can be made so convincing in certain cinematic genres.

 Researching this topic helped me discover a great personal fascination into works that have been concerned with building fictional space. So I was made up, that I would follow my research on and take what I had learned from the essay and continue the discovery process in practical terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment