Monday 16 November 2020

 FINISHED PRINT

 To anyone but me, some of these threads may be quite hard to string together. I had hoped to have a more complete version of a miniature construct underway by now but due to set backs in printing have been slightly delayed in this (which has worked out for the better I think), so here instead is a completed version of the print I began this blog with...






This is a collection of my own photography inspired by a location I spent many days fishing over lockdown, Dysart Harbour. So, hopefully this gives a more refined idea of the aesthetic I am hoping for in my finished works on fictional space. Suffice to say, that I expect the work I do for this brief will be far more ambitious than what is shown here as this was completed before we began the unit and so void of the research and knowledge I have now.


No comments:

Post a Comment