Wednesday 17 February 2021

 Ageing Models

I needed to display how these models would be aged as the scenarios progressed and the locations depicted in their backgrounds changed. 

I threw these sketches together when I was still expecting to have the utility pole follow a series of scenarios that led to suggesting that some sort of climate disaster had taken place in the world the object inhabited. However, I have since changed my mind as I now want the utility pole to inhabit a world that follows a cyber revolved future.


rusting would of course still take place but these sketches omit the large number of extra cables and electronics that would be added as the scenes progressed.


The pages below show ideas for a platform that would have been built onto the utility pole after the world around it had flooded and the utility pole had been given a new use (possibly as an above water notice board)



As I mentioned though this plan has been scrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment