Wednesday 11 November 2020

 ANIMATION


 As I discussed earlier in the blog and at length in my essay, cinema is of course a fantastic way of creating fictional space not solely through miniatures though, also due to the fact that as you watch a film, no matter how bizarre/impossible the environment it is set in, you still buy into it's location because of the actors on screen interacting with it. This caused me to ask myself if it would be possible to create a print with non static elements in it to further the level of belief I could gain from a constructed space.

 This was not so much something I had researched in my essay, instead it was more of an experiment, I felt like going of track to suit a bit of a whim and the result was actually very promising. The main concern I had going in was that I would not be able to properly use my usual process of photo-engraving to create frames efficiently. However, I think it could work.

 Unfortunately, Blogger does not support the file so I can't upload it here, it is over on my instagram, @Kitchen.Porter.Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment